With the EZONE Tour Yonex adds a heavier model to the EZONE line! Ideal for experienced players, this near 12 ounce racquet not only does a great job redirecting higher levels of pace, it also delivers the needed mass to drive the ball powerfully through court. For 2020 Yonex has redesigned the beam for greater stability and made the hitting area slightly wider for an even more forgiving response. New technologies include a Liner Tech system, which reduces string on frame friction for extra comfort and power. This technology also features denser string spacing in the center for control, with wider string spacing on the edges for less shock on off-center hits. To improve frame stability and optimize the flex at impact, Yonex adds a uniquely strong and elastic graphite, called M40X, to the throat. This racquet also features a Vibration Dampening Mesh in the handle for fewer vibrations and a cleaner feel at impact. On groundstrokes the EZONE 98 Tour not only delivers more stability than the 305 gram version, it still manages to deliver the explosive acceleration required for loading the ball with spin. At net, the EZONE 98 Tour redirects higher pace levels with ease while also delivering surgical targeting for those who like moving their opponents around. Aggressive servers will find the needed precision to swing for power, and there is more than enough spin-potential to hit effective kickers and slices. This rock solid stick also shines at net where there is enough touch for hitting angles and droppers along with enough power to hit piercing volleys. Ultimately, with this new introduction to the EZONE line, Yonex gives experienced players the outstanding playability of the EZONE 98 305 but in a more stable package.
- The Yonex EZONE 98 Tour Sky Blue Tennis Racquet (7th Gen.) performs best in the hands of intermediate to advanced players with medium-full strokes.
- ISOMETRIC technology generates 7% Larger sweet spot. Liner Tech for improved power and comfort
- O.P.S (Oval Pressed Shaft) is designed to give players more spin, control, and feel
- Vibration Dampening Mesh (VDM. 2G-Namd Speed
- AERO Shape Design with an inverted frame design with a thinner frame face results in a softer racquet.