Yonex Astrox 99 Play Badminton Racquet - White Tiger (Pre-strung)
The popular ASTROX 99 series known for generating dominating smash power, is coming out with new technology and a new look ? in collaboration with men’s singles World No1. Kento Momota. The new ASTROX 99 goes a step beyond unequivocal raw power, gaining the ability to control the pace of the game. Like the ASTROX 88 S/D models, the new ASTROX 99 will be available to a wider audience with versions PRO, TOUR, GAME, and PLAY, designed and crafted with the same performance concept for different levels of play.
Enlarged Sweet Spot
- ISOMETRICTM technology continues to help the world’s greatest players achieve global success.
- Developed over 30 years ago, the ISOMETRICTM design increases the sweet spot by 7%*. Compared to a conventional round frame, a square-shaped ISOMETRICTM racquet generates a larger sweet spot by optimizing the intersection of the main and cross strings.
- ISOMETRICTM delivers greater control without sacrificing power. ISOMETRICTM is a Trademark of Yonex CO., LTD.
- For beginner players looking for a budget-friendly option of the ASTROX 99.
Rotational Generator System:
- Intricate weight distribution technology is designed with the counterbalance theory that allows head-heavy racquets to recover faster between shots. By employing the VOLUME CUT RESIN and POWER-ASSIST BUMPER, the new ASTROX 99 models have a further refined Rotational Generator System where intricate weight distribution can be taken to the next level.
Power Assist Bumper
- Attached to enforce heavier, increased power by configuring the weight directed into the shuttlecock with a tungsten-infused nylon bumper.
- Flex: Medium
- Frame: Graphite
- Shaft: Graphite
- Weight / Grip: 4U (Avg.83g) G5, 6
- Stringing Advice: 4U: 20 - 28 lbs
- Color(s): White Tiger, Cherry Sunburst