Rated as the most powerful for its category in Tennis Magazine's 1999 Spring Gear Guide, the Hyper Hammer 5.3 quickly became Wilson's most popular Hyper Carbon model. Its ideal blend of power, control and maneuverability became evident on the pro tour, as former player Lindsay Davenport and Todd Martin showcased the numerous benefits of Wilson's newest material technology. At 27.5 inches, this racket provides additional leverage and more reach than a standard length racket, without impeding reaction to balls hit close to the body.
- Wilson Hyper Hammer 5.3 Adult Recreational Tennis Racket - Grip Size 1 - 4 1/8", Black/White/Green
- Power frame for players with short, compact swings
- Hammer Technology creates a larger sweet spot for more power and forgiveness
- Perimeter Weighting System improves torsional stability
- Head-heavy balance increases stability and momentum in a lighter frame
- Oversize head generates impressive power and added forgiveness with enlarged sweet spot
- Open string pattern generates more power and spin