The Ultra 100 Countervail is the most versatile racket in the Ultra franchise. Featuring Countervail Technology that maximizes player energy and integrated power technologies that get the most boom for your buck, this racket is a game-changer for players of all levels and styles.
- Power Rib throat geometry optimizes power through greater stability and stiffness
- Crush Zone grommet system compresses at impact to boost power and ball dwell time on strings
- Hotspot (hottest part of the sweetspot) increases by 15% for more explosive power
- Uncontaminated design features modern aesthetic with clean lines, bold color accents, midnight navy - matte finish and smooth, velvety paint
- Integrated Countervail Technology maximizes player energy, consistency and precision
Engineered to fit the widest variety of playing styles, the Ultra delivers effortless power and unmatched versatility. Now displaying a sleek new design DNA, this line includes Power Rib and Crush Zone technologies that increase the racket's hotspot by 15%* and give players the confidence to go for their shot from anywhere on the court.
An enhanced racket throat geometry at a crucial bending and twisting area of the frame. This provides greater stability and stiffness that results in more power and increased directional accuracy.
This innovative grommet system compresses at impact to provide increased ball dwell time on the strings, producing better feel and more potential energy that drives explosive power.
The game has never seen racket designs like this before – ones that focus only on the essentials and strips away all the unnecessary elements. What remains are timeless, uncontaminated designs, meticulous in detail and bold in their beauty. They create rackets that want to be held and a psychological edge for the player bold enough to pick one up.
With its groundbreaking carbon layer integrated into the frame, Countervail is a material technology that maximizes a player’s energy, reduces muscle fatigue and shortens recovery time.
Provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response while dramatically increasing the sweet spot.
- Cross Section: 23-26.5-22.5 DTB
- Head Size: 100 sq in - 645.2 sq cm
- String Pattern: 16x19
- Unstrung Balance: 32 cm / 7 pts HL
- Unstrung Weight: 300 g
- Length: 27 in - 68.6 cm