Tourna Pro Tour Thin Replacement Tennis Grip 1.5mm Black
Tourna Pro Tour Thin Replacement Grip is used to replace the worn out original grip on your tennis racket. At 1.5mm thick, it is slightly thinner than typical original grips that come on racquets. This will reduce your grip size slightly, enabling more topspin on your shots. Synthetic material with perforations provide an amazing tacky feel used alone, or a secure underlayer for an overgrip to be wrapped on top. Recommended to pair with a TOURNA overgrip like Tourna Grip, Tourna Tac, or Mega Tac that does not have any adhesives on the back to ruin your original grip.
- Tourna Pro Tour Tennis Replacement Grip is made for Precision Feel
- 1.5mm is slightly thinner than a typical original grip to allow you to feel the bevels of the handle, while still offering some level of cushioning.
- This thin grip allows for an addition of an overgrip while still maintaining your original grip size
- Perforated over the entire surface to help absorb moisture
- Backed with adhesive for a secure skin tight wrap around the handle
- Beveled edges ensure a seamless skin tight wrap around the handle
- Long enough for the largest tennis handles