StrengthTape Kinesiology Tape - 16' Roll of 20 Precut 10" I Strips - Black
StrengthTape is 10% stretchier and 30% stickier than regular kinesiology tape, making it ideal for athletes competing under wet, extreme conditions. Built to withstand both the roads and the lakes of Ironman triathlons, StrengthTape will stay strong as long as you do. And when fatigue or pain eventually sets in, it will continue providing support and relief right through the finish line. Unlike traditional braces, StrengthTape does not restrict movement and allows full range of motion. Once applied, it barely noticeable and can be comfortably worn for up to a week. Combine the ease of precut strips with the convenience of a roll. Just open a roll, tear off a strip and you're ready to tape.
- Each 16' roll contains 20 precut 10" strips - enough tape for 10+ applications. An extra strong acrylic adhesive allows most applications to last 3-7 days in virtually any condition or climate, including water.
- Provides support and stability for injured muscles, joints, and tendons without limiting range of motion like regular athletic tape.
- Gentle lifting action of the tape promotes circulation for relief of pain and inflammation, plus enhanced endurance and faster recovery
- Anions or negative ions may help to reduce inflammation and pain related to oxidative stress which occurs with intense exercise, overuse and injuries.
- Anions may also boost athletic performance by enhancing the function of cell mitochondria, which produce the fuel that powers muscular contractions.