Paddletek Bantam Sabre Pro Pickleball Paddle | Standard Grip | Horizon (Yellow)
The Paddletek Sabre Pro pickleball paddle was designed in collaboration with National Champion and US Open Triple Crown winner Scott Moore and an expert team of experienced paddle designers. Featuring finely tuned proportions ideal for the XL grip reduces unused playing surface, while a 16 1/2” overall paddle length increases speed at the point of contact—increasing power on every hit. This paddle is ideal for singles players, players coming from a tennis background who play with a two-handed backhand and advanced players looking for extra reach and power.
- DESIGNED FOR POWER - The Sabre Pro is proportionally designed with an elongated handle and more aerodynamic head shape increasing reach and speed at the point of contact for exponentially greater power, making it ideal for singles play and advanced players.
- SMART RESPONSE TECHNOLOGY - This professional pickleball paddle features smart response technology that delivers a driving force behind your explosive, yet controlled hit. Featuring advanced high grade polymer composite honeycomb that increases forgiveness and consistency.
- ULTIMATE PROFESSIONAL PADDLE - Game after game, this professional pickleball paddle delivers the power and performance you need to win at the highest levels of play. Features a velvet finish polycarbonate paddle surface that increases power and provides a long lasting surface texture, improving ball spin and placement.
- PERFECT HANDLE SIZE - This legendary pickleball racquet is comfortable to handle and works well in gameplay.
- GRIP TYPES - Paddles are 4 3/8 “ and come equipped with our ultra cushion high tack performance grip. Standard Grip: Weight: 7.9-8.4 oz. Total length: 16 ½”. Width: 7 ⅜”. Grip length 6 ¼. Edge guard: ⅛”. Thin Grip: Weight: 7.9-8.4 oz. Total length: 16 ½”. Width: 7 ⅜”. Grip length 6 ¼. Edge guard: ⅛”.