HEAD's junior racquet series helps kids to get started on their exciting tennis journey. The IG Speed 23 racquet's weight and characteristics are perfect for kids between 6 and 8 years.
Innegra™ is today the worlds lightest high performance fibre. Its extreme toughness together with HEADs advanced carbon composite technology leads to a novel ultra tough hybrid composite.
Its extreme toughness together with HEADs advanced carbon composite technology leads to a novel ultra tough hybrid composite.
The new HEAD Innegra™ hybrid-composite structure is integrated into the racquet for shock absorption and improved stability. As a result vibrations are reduced by up to 17% on ball impact for unique control and precision. This protects the player from the forces of a ball impact.
On top of this: HEAD’s new hybrid-composite structure with the ultra tough Innegra™ fibre considerably extends the performance of your HEAD racquet, that means that racquets remains longer in the perfect condition without losing any of its great properties.
Innegra™ Technology Feature:
- Extremely tough and light;
- Lightest fibre in the world today
- In combination with carbon fibre, Innegra™ forms an ultra tough hybrid-composite structure
- improved stability and increased shock absorption
- vibration on ball impact is reduced by up to 17% for unique control and precision
- HEAD’s new hybrid-composite structure considerably tends the performance of your HEAD racquet
- Weight (Unstrung): 215 g / 7.6 oz
- String Pattern: 16/18
- Head Size: 615 cm² / 95 in²
- Balance: 275 mm / 0.7 in HL
- Length: 585 mm / 23 in
- Beam: 20 mm
- Age: 6-8