HEAD Raptor Racquetball Goggles
Raptor is the official eyewear choice of HEAD pros for many reasons. For starters, it features a modern and lightweight impact-resistant frame as well as fitted temples with a rubber inlay for a comfortable and stable fit. The extra durable anti-scratch and anti-fog treated lenses are interchangeable and come in three distortion-free polycarbonate versions so that your eyes can perfectly adjust to court conditions: clear lenses for all courts, amber lenses for glass courts or darker playing conditions and smoke lenses for outdoor or extremely bright conditions. The Raptor also provides 99. 9% UV Protection as well as a non-slip nosepiece to help keep you focused. And don't worry about these slipping: an adjustable elastic strap holds the eyewear in place at all times. A high-quality lens cleaning bag sweetens the deal just a little more.
- HEAD PERFORMANCE: Born out of revolutionizing how we ski and play tennis, HEAD has constantly pushed athletic equipment into the modern era. Pairing decades of experience with modern tech; HEAD offers nothing but top tier racquetball equipment.
- ANTI FOG & SCRATCH: HEAD Racquetball eyewear features extra durable lenses that are treated to be both anti fogging and scratch resistant.
- THREE LENS OPTIONS: The protective glasses come with three distortion-free polycarbonate versions so that your eyes can perfectly adjust to court conditions: clear lenses for all courts, amber lenses for darker playing conditions, and smoked lenses for outdoor or brighter conditions.
- NO SLIP FIT: An adjustable elastic strap combines with a non-slip nosepiece for totally secure peace of mind.
- PLAY WITH THE PRO'S: The professional racquetball glasses comply with ASTM F803 & ANSI Z87. 1 standards.