The Dunlop 2021 CX 200 OS Tennis Racquet is brand new mold for 2021. Sonic Core with Infinergy is embedded in the 10 and 2 o'clock positions of the head to increase power, improve comfort, and reduce shock. The 16x19 string pattern features Dunlop's Power Grid String technology which widens the main strings for more power while making the cross strings more dense for better control. The technology gives the CX 200 OS a more powerful sweetspot. To make the racquet even more comfortable, Dunlop incorporated Flex Booster, a high elasticity vibration dampening layer, in the shaft. The result is a 5% reduction in shaft stiffness, and a 10% reduction in vibration. The technology makes the CX 200 OS a well rounded option for intermediate players. The CX 200 OS features a 21.5 millimeter beam and a forgiving 105 square inch head so it is designed for players who camp out at the baseline and attack with punishing groundstrokes. The head light balance and manageable 10.4 ounce unstrung weight make the Dunlop CX 200 OS faster and easier to play than the smaller CX 200 racquets.
- PLAYER TYPE: For advanced juniors and intermediate players looking to improve their game with a light and fast racket
- SONIC CORE WITH INFINERGY: Placed in the 2 and 10 o'clock areas of the racket to provide superior rebound and dampening properties
- POWER GRID: Redesigned string bed is larger across the main and cross strings, providing an even power distribution at the top of the racket. Greater string movement leads to more power and spin, helping you hit every type of shot with total control
- FLEX BOOSTER: High elasticity, vibration-dampening layer in the shaft filters out vibrations, giving players less stiffness and more flexibility
- RACKET SPECS: Head Size - 105 sq inch. Weight: 10.4 oz unstrung. Balance: Head Light. String Pattern: 16x19. PLEASE NOTE: RACKET SHIPS UNSTRUNG