Coming in at a slightly lower weight than the CX 200 is the The Dunlop 2021 CX 200 LS Tennis Racquet. Sonic Core with Infinergy is embedded in the 10 and 2 o'clock positions of the head to increase power, improve comfort, and reduce shock. The 16x19 string pattern features Dunlop's Power Grid String technology which widens the main strings for more power while making the cross strings more dense for better control. The technology gives the CX 200 LS a larger and more potent sweetspot. To make the racquet even more comfortable, Dunlop incorporated Flex Booster, a high elasticity vibration dampening layer, in the shaft. The result is a 5% reduction in shaft stiffness, and a 10% reduction in vibration. Flex Booster makes the CX 200 LS a comfortable yet powerful frame at a reduced weight. The CX 200 LS has slim 21.5 millimeter beam and a spacious 98 square inch head so it is designed for players who attack the ball with strong swing mechanics. The head light balance and easy-swinging 10.2 ounce unstrung weight make the Dunlop CX 200 LS a solid choice for intermediate players who value mobility and power above all else.
- PLAYER TYPE: For advanced juniors and intermediate players looking to improve their game with a light and fast racket
- SONIC CORE WITH INFINERGY: Placed in the 2 and 10 o'clock areas of the racket to provide superior rebound and dampening properties
- POWER GRID: Redesigned string bed is larger across the main and cross strings, providing an even power distribution at the top of the racket. Greater string movement leads to more power and spin, helping you hit every type of shot with total control
- FLEX BOOSTER: High elasticity, vibration-dampening layer in the shaft filters out vibrations, giving players less stiffness and more flexibility
- RACKET SPECS: Head Size - 98 sq inch. Weight: 10.2 oz unstrung. Balance: Head Light. String Pattern: 16x19. PLEASE NOTE: RACKET SHIPS UNSTRUNG