The manifestation of Wilson's racket revolution, the Clash 100 features a pair of technologies that work together to create ultimate control. FreeFlex uses proprietary carbon mapping to generate new dimensions of frame bending, giving players free-swinging accuracy with every stroke. To accommodate such a flexible frame construction, StableSmart features a unique frame geometry that maintains excellent stability and power. A highly playable performance racket that maximizes flexibility without sacrificing stability, Clash exudes absolute confidence for players of all ages and styles.
- 100 sq in headsize and weight offer ideal balance of power and control
- Powered by proprietary carbon mapping, FreeFlex allows the frame to bend in all-new dimensions for
maximum ball pocketing and ultimate control
- StableSmart creates a unique frame geometry for the most flexible frame in tennis, delivering best-in-class stability and power
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Uncontaminated design features clean lines, bold color accents and elastic finish of current Wilson performance racket design DNA
A racket revolution is upon us. Powered by proprietary carbon construction and a unique frame geometry, Clash features a revolutionary frame that bends in all-new dimensions while maintaining best-in-class stability. The result is a racket that exudes unmatched confidence and free-swinging accuracy - a racket that delivers a playing experience unlike any before.
A revolutionary technology that makes Clash the world’s first racket intentionally engineered to bend with any swing style. Both traditional, horizontal strokes and modern, vertical ones are enhanced through proprietary carbon mapping, allowing players to swing freely and confidently with maximum ball pocketing and ultimate control.
Simulation-assisted geometry designed to provide best-in-class stability while allowing the frame to move in pre-specified dimensions.
Clash holds the ball 23% longer than the leading racket before exploding it off the string bed .*
The game has never seen racket designs like this before – ones that focus only on the essentials and strips away all the unnecessary elements. What remains are timeless, uncontaminated designs, meticulous in detail and bold in their beauty. They create rackets that want to be held and a psychological edge for the player bold enough to pick one up.
- Head Size: 100 sq in - 645.2 sq cm
- String Pattern: 16x19
- unstrung Balance : 31CM/10Pts HL
- Length: 27in - 68cm
- Unstrung Weight: 293