Babolat Men's Jet Mach 3 Wide Tennis Shoe, Black/ Gold
Lightweight, comfortable, and built for speed. The all-new Jet Mach 3 is packed with the latest technology. Every detail is designed to increase player confidence and speed on court. The Jet Mach 3 is the ultimate weapon to get you faster to the ball.
- MATRYX EVO: The jacquard-woven Matryx upper fabric combines the existing "Stability arch" system and high-strength Aramid and Polyamid fibers with a new, adapted yarn diameter and zero monofilaments for more elasticity/flexibility and comfort. Matryx EVO technology is designed for optimal balance between comfort, support and durability.
- CUSHIONING: The KPRSX system now provides optimal cushioning at each stage of the game. A softer, shock-absorbing EVA foam pad offers perfect heel protection for any support. The heel rocker enhances foot motion for better stopping/recovery transition. The result? Unrivalled cushioning.
- MICHELIN ACTIVE FLEXION: The reengineered sole is more responsive to game demands. The outsole surface and thickness has been increased at pressure points for less abrasion and reduced at low impact points. The JET MACH 3 sole is still manufactured with Michelin Premium DIN20 technology for more durability and less wear and tear from specific tennis movements.
- The sole has been redesigned to respond precisely to the demands of the game: we increased the tread thickness in high abrasion areas. The Jet Mach 3 sole features Michelin Premium technology and offers heightened durability to reduce wear and tear from the specific movements of tennis.
- Matryx is an exclusive patented fabric developed in close collaboration between Babolat and technical fabric expert Chamatex. The EVO version is woven using the jacquard process which preserves the ‘Stability arch’ system and high-tenacity Aramide and Polyamide fibres. The thread diameter has been adapted and the monofilaments removed for increased suppleness/flexibility and comfort.
- The entire heel zone is protected by EVA foam with less hardness to absorb shocks in any position.